There are so many ways you can get involved and support our vision of a thriving, healthy, and sustainable community. Whether you donate, become a sponsor, or volunteer, your participation matters. Here are some of the ways you can make a difference.
Become a Volunteer
All of BFF's programs run on volunteer efforts and we are always looking for more participants. Key needs include:
Yelm Farmers Market
- weekly setup and/or tear down on market days
- welcome booth and educational booths
- Power of Produce booth
- marketing and adding sponsors
Gift of Gobble
- fundraising team - a critical piece of the entire program
- preparing meal packages the day before distribution
- distributing meals to families
Board of Directors
- Join our board and help to steer this fledging organization as it develops
- Become an advisory board member
We gladly accept any and all contributions; they are the lifeblood of our programs. To get the most bang for your buck, become a monthly donor and provide us with a steady stream of income we can count on. Consider it an investment in the health and wellbeing of your community. Thank you!
Become a Sponsor
Becoming a sponsor of the Farmers Market or Power of Produce is a great way to market your business to a weekly audience focused on issues of health, community, and sustainability. For a full description of our sponsorship levels and their attending benefits, visit our sponsorship page.
Become a Community Partner
If you are a like-minded organization with similar goals, consider partnering with BFF to amplify our efforts. This may include co-hosting events, sharing information around relevant news, cross-marketing, or offering discounts on specific events or items to members of partner organizations.